Lurkers – please post

Forum Forums New users Welcome to antiX Lurkers – please post

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 65 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by DeepDayze Apr 9-8:28 pm.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    skidoo

How do I post a new thread?

Navigate to any subforum page. Scroll to the page bottom & you’ll find the posting form ~~ fields for “Topic Title”, msg body, tags (optional), and a Submit button.

DeepDayze

I am back…but had to re-register as my old username (DeepDayze) is no longer. Most likely people need to re-register as the old user info is gone on the upgrade to the forum.

Real men use Linux 🙂

paradoxeye

Hello All! I migrated away from Windows over 3 years ago, and began playing with alot of different linux distros. Once I installed Antix, the search for a good distro for me was over. Antix has been an absolute pleasure to use for my older, and newer PC’s. TBH I’m surprised that this distro doesn’t get more attention, but I do try and convince others to give this distro a whirl. I’ve come out of lurking this board for a few years to say, Please keep up the good work! I look forward to helping contribute in the future.

Cheers,
    Paradox

RobertLM78
    RobertLM78

Just thought I’d say ‘hi’ – I was registered at the old forums but I couldn’t find my password…. luckily the forums had moved and I didn’t need to worry about it 🙂

nonico

Whew! Glad I didn’t choose Lurkers as my username!

DeepDayze

Whew! Glad I didn’t choose Lurkers as my username!

LOL but welcome on over to AntiX!

Real men use Linux 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.