Neuling Antix 23

Forum Forums New users Welcome to antiX Neuling Antix 23

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated Dec 31-6:36 pm by marcelocripe.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andree69

Hallo
      Ich habe mir Antix 23 full auf eine DVD gebrannt.
      Möchte wissen ob man in der Live Version Antix mit dem WLAN verbinden kann, oder ob man erst bei Installation mit WLAN verbinden kann?
      Gruß Andree

PPC

When running antiX Live, you can connect to the internet via Wi-Fi (if your wireless network card works in antiX).

NOTE: antiX Live has almost 100% of the functionality that the installed version has, but running from DVD is really slow. Sometimes it runs faster from a USB drive than when installed into a slow hard drive.

Forum Admin
        rokytnji

In my screenshot post for my chromebook. I was running live when I posted.

https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/antix-screenys-general/page/38/#post-127156

Conky shows wireless connection on desktop. Howdy and Welcome.

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
          I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute off it.
          Motorcycle racing is rocket science.

Linux Registered User # 475019
          How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

Brian Masinick

In my screenshot post for my chromebook. I was running live when I posted.

https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/antix-screenys-general/page/38/#post-127156

Conky shows wireless connection on desktop. Howdy and Welcome.

Yeah, I was really happy to see that you were able to get this working!
            Hope you are having some success with your other systems too!

This HP-14 that I use on a regular basis and my previous go-to unit, the Dell Inspiron 5558
            have been wonderful platforms for many variations of Linux, but they run particularly well
            with antiX. On the Dell, I’ve been able to use 4, 5, and 6 series kernels from our collection,
            Liquorix, Debian, and Xanmod.

On the HP-14 I pretty much have to use the 6 series in order to support my WiFi card;
            otherwise the 5 series kernels do boot, but are only useful for offline work without
            a functional WiFi; still, there are a great number of different kernels to choose from,
            and all of the ones I have tried work and provide the services that I actively use.

--
            Brian Masinick

marcelocripe

Hallo Andree69.

Willkommen bei antiX Linux und dem Forum.

Ich kann weder auf Englisch noch auf Deutsch schreiben und sende meine Texte mit dem Internetübersetzer übersetzt. Ich hoffe, Sie können alles verstehen. Wenn Ihre Muttersprache nicht Englisch ist, übersetzen Sie bitte meinen brasilianischen Portugiesisch-Originaltext mithilfe von Internetübersetzern direkt in Ihre Sprache. Sie werden dann ein viel besseres Ergebnis erzielen.
              Bitte lesen Sie mein herzliches Willkommen im Thread Willkommen bei antiX Linux und dem Forum (antiX 23) und Willkommen bei antiX Linux und dem Forum (antiX 19, 21 und 22).

Marcelocripe
              (Originaltext in brasilianischem Portugiesisch)

– – – – –

Hello Andree69.

Welcome to antiX Linux and the Forum.

I don’t know how to write in English or German and I send my texts translated by the internet translator. I hope you can understand everything. If your native language is not English, please translate my original Brazilian Portuguese text directly into your language with the help of internet translators and you will get a much better result.

Please read my real welcome in the Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum (antiX 23) and Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum (antiX 19, 21 and 22) thread.

marcelocripe
              (Original text in Brazilian Portuguese language)

– – – – –

Olá, Andree69.

Seja bem-vindo(a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum.

Eu não sei escrever em idioma Inglês ou em Alemão e envio os meus textos traduzidos pelo tradutor da internet. Eu espero que você consiga compreender tudo. Se o seu idioma nativo não for o Inglês, por favor, traduza o meu texto original em Português no Brasil diretamente para o seu idioma com a ajuda dos tradutores da internet que você obterá um resultado muito melhor.
              Por favor, leia a minha verdadeira boas-vindas no tópico Seja bem-vindo (a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum (antiX 23) e Seja bem-vindo (a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum (antiX 19, 21 e 22).

marcelocripe
              (Texto original em idioma Português do Brasil)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.