New kernels, updated palemoon and security fix adobe-flashplugin debs

Forum Forums News Announcements New kernels, updated palemoon and security fix adobe-flashplugin debs

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by anticapitalista Dec 13-5:37 am.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

All the above are now available in the repos.

new-antix-kernels-in-repos

security-fix-adobe-flashplugin-updated

palemoon-upgrade

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

masinick
    masinick

Thanks, as always, for your excellent work anti! I’ve appreciated it for many years and I continue to enjoy it!

Brian Masinick

greyowl

I have been using antiX for a year now. It is the first Linux that I have ever used.
    At age 72, I was initially very intimidated. But with the help of the people in the forum and anti, it has worked amazingly well on my old laptop and given me an opportunity to learn a lot.
    Thank you for providing us with such a great distribution and the kindness to help when needed.

Dell Latitude D610 laptop (1.86 GHz, 2G RAM, 32 bit) - antiX 17

Anonymous

Thanks!

Anonymous

Removed.

linuxdaddy
    linuxdaddy

THX Anti for staying on top of security kernel patches so we can
    just enjoy using our old machines without worries.
    I use what works for me and only replace when unfixable.
    I posted a shot in screenshots thread.

Normal == 🙂
    depends on the surrounding crowd ?!

olsztyn

Thanks, as always, for your excellent work anti! I’ve appreciated it for many years and I continue to enjoy it!

Although I am a new user so my words of appreciation do not count as much as the ones above, I do want to express my thanks to anti and antiX great developers for keeping this fantastic system strong and dexterous… Simply put – the best out there…

masinick
    masinick

I have been using antiX for a year now. It is the first Linux that I have ever used.
    At age 72, I was initially very intimidated. But with the help of the people in the forum and anti, it has worked amazingly well on my old laptop and given me an opportunity to learn a lot.
    Thank you for providing us with such a great distribution and the kindness to help when needed.

I had a system very similar to this and enjoyed it. I gave it to my son and he also enjoyed it for many years. The more that hardware aged, the better antiX ran on it compared to other alternatives!

Brian Masinick

Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

4.19.8 is the latest kernel in the repos.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.