[Solved] Nvidia Gforce video card

Forum Forums New users New Users and General Questions [Solved] Nvidia Gforce video card

• This topic has 33 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated Nov 19-5:03 pm by Brian Masinick.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Brian Masinick

I removed the last picture for you.

--
      Brian Masinick

nestorgbl

Thanks!
        But really I want to know how to remove wrongly posted attachments.
        My Granny used to say:
        quote “you give a hungry man a fish and you helped him one day, you teach him how to fish and you helped him for life…” /quote
        Thanks again
        NB

Brian Masinick

Thanks!
          But really I want to know how to remove wrongly posted attachments.
          My Granny used to say:
          quote “you give a hungry man a fish and you helped him one day, you teach him how to fish and you helped him for life…” /quote
          Thanks again
          NB

Sometimes if you access your post soon enough, you can hover near the image you want to access and there will be some selections, including one to delete it. If this ONLY appears for moderators and administrators, then you will not see it. Since I’ve been a moderator since we started using the current forum software, I’m not positive what the controls and appearance look like in all cases for ordinary users; try what I mention, that is, to hover over an image you’ve created, and see if there are any nearby controls that appear; if yes, then you can use them; if no, it means the post must be moderated in order to change it.

--
          Brian Masinick

Brian Masinick

an example looks like this:

20231112_235641-scaled.jpg
            [delete | detach]

If you see this, you can click delete to remove the post and detach to make the image visible in a separate window as you are examining it.

--
            Brian Masinick

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.