Question for Robin

Forum Forums Kafeneio Chats In a Greek kafeneio Question for Robin

• This topic has 17 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated Feb 14-4:52 pm by Robin.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Brian Masinick

@Xunzi_23 good news!

If any of you need something, of course you know that I am quite happy to help.

I appreciate collaboration in many forms, and you guys are really helping out!

Thanks!

--
      Brian Masinick

Xunzi_23

@Robin, as no answer to EMail,

According to Hermes Tracking package reached you Saturday 10.
        Was it safely delivered and contents undamaged.

Took way too long, been busy plus needed suitable packaging..

Robin

According to Hermes Tracking package reached you Saturday 10.
          Was it safely delivered and contents undamaged.

@Xunzi_23 Sorry, didn’t even know by now it’s there, nor that you had sent it. I wasn’t at home last days, so your Email and the Hermes delivery driver couldn’t have reached me. Probably he has dropped it at a neighbour’s. Will have to go around when back tomorrow or phone, and ask who has signed for it. Don’t expect issues, fine people here around you can rely on. Just… hopefully he hasn’t deposed it somewhere outdoors in the rain, not haunting a neighbour for signature at all. Will phone immediately on the direct neighbour, he’ll have a look then. But hopefully it was delivered to his, then it’s completely safe and kept dry.)

Many thanks!

And, as said already by email, there was no deadline in neck, so no need to be sorry for sending it now. I know you are really busy.

Will answer more detailed by email when back home.

So long

Robin

————–
          Update: Have reached direct neighbour by phone. It’s actually raining cats and dogs at our place, as expected, and the parcel driver has deposed the package in front of garage front door… it is soaked. My neighbour picked it up now and will dry it a bit, and I can fetch it from him tomorrow evening when back home. Even the address label had floated off… But it was still there, must have waited at open street since yesterday already.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Robin.

Windows is like a submarine. Open a window and serious problems will start.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.