Renaissance-style approach to antiX

Forum Forums Kafeneio Chats In a Greek kafeneio Renaissance-style approach to antiX

• This topic has 17 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated May 30-12:35 am by Robin.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    stevesr0

Brian,

CD=certificate of deposit (I assume?)

Brian Masinick

Brian,

This is precisely why I detest acronyms and abbreviations UNLESS their meaning is explained first. Then it’s fine.

This article IS a good example of power corruption. To me, nevertheless it is a poorly written piece. Multiple times of reading finally helped; that shouldn’t be necessary unless obscured content IS the primary intent and that appears to be the case.

--
        Brian Masinick

Robin

Funny and interesting. I didn’t even know about this other meaning of CD „certificate of deposit” (it is not common here), and have read the comment in the meaning (Audio-) Compact Disc, containing these 32 tracks. This is also what the Article itself implies:

Housed in an ornate silver box, Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – recorded in secret by the Wu-Tang Clan over six years – was designed to be a piece of fine art. Only a single CD copy exists.

Not sure how one could think of something different, when commenting in this context and using the acronym CD. This was why I had said, you will have fun with the comments on it only when reading it carefully.

Windows is like a submarine. Open a window and serious problems will start.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.