Revolutionary greeting from tburrf00t

Forum Forums New users Welcome to antiX Revolutionary greeting from tburrf00t

• This topic has 3 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated Aug 30-4:41 pm by marcelocripe.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tburrf00t

Hi everyone,

First of all big greetings to everyone on this forum and especially to everyone who contributes to antiX.
      Pleased to meet you.

Since yesterday I have antiX running on my laptop.
      It is running super well, I am very happy with it.
      Apart from the fact that I personally find it a fantastic operating system, the social impact is of great importance.

Thanks to antiX even people with lesser hardware can still have a full system. Thanks to antiX you can also use your device longer, which benefits the environment. Finally, antiX also gives a political message that we as humans should support. The release name Arditi del Popolo undoubtedly fits this.

Next period I will try to make my contribution as well.
      Again my thanks to everyone who worked on this project and in particular to Anticapitalista, you are a great man.

Greetings,

tburrf00t

- free your mind -

Brian Masinick

@tburrf00t Welcome to the antiX forum. I agree; the latest release, antiX 23 is excellent regardless of how it is used.

--
        Brian Masinick

Xunzi_23

Hallo tbu* Welcome to the forum, your comments are very fitting to a world sliding in toward
          the next faschist and racist ideology driven disaster. On top US seeking total world dominance.

marcelocripe

Hello tburrf00t.

Welcome to antiX Linux and the Forum.

I don’t know how to write in English and send my texts translated by the internet translator. I hope you can understand everything. If your native language is not English, please translate my original Portuguese language text in Brazil directly into your language with the help of internet translators that you will get a much better result.

Please read my real welcome in the Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum (antiX 19, 21 and 22) thread.

marcelocripe
            (Original text in Brazilian Portuguese language)

– – – – –

Olá tburrf00t.

Seja bem-vindo(a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum.

Eu não sei escrever em idioma Inglês e envio os meus textos traduzidos pelo tradutor da internet. Eu espero que você consiga compreender tudo. Caso o seu idioma nativo não seja o Inglês, por favor, traduza o meu texto original em idioma Português do Brasil diretamente para o seu idioma com a ajuda dos tradutores da internet que você obterá um resultado muito melhor.

Por favor, leia a minha verdadeira boas-vindas no tópico Seja bem-vindo (a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum (antiX 19, 21 e 22).

marcelocripe
            (Texto original em idioma Português do Brasil)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.