So I gotta ask …..

Forum Forums General Other Distros So I gotta ask …..

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by mizpa Jan 31-9:25 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mizpa

I had a heckuva time getting back onto this forum, but Anti finally fixt it. Now I’m having the same issues with the MX forums – wrong username/wrong password/wrong email, etc. First it told me that there was no such username, nor email address – but when I registered with the same username and email address, it told me that that username and email address were in use!
    I’ve asked for a lost password, but no answer. I’ve even used my antiX login to try to login to the MX forums, but that didn’t work either. I sent an email to the forum admin, no answer so far. Any ideas?

UPDATE: No need to reply, I gave up arguing with WordPress and I just created a whole new account! I’m back on the MX forums now.

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by mizpa. Reason: added new info
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by mizpa.

D610 - Win7/antiX 17 base
    E6400 - Win7/Debian 9.3
    D600 - Win7/Debian Testing

Forum Admin
    dolphin_oracle
    dolphin_oracle

no, they are not linked.

what is your mx forum user name?

mizpa

Since I make my own beer, and spent part of my Army time in Germany in the ’60’s (loved it there back then), I thought Bierhundt would be a good username for me!

D610 - Win7/antiX 17 base
    E6400 - Win7/Debian 9.3
    D600 - Win7/Debian Testing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.