Split: Fix Broadcom B43 problems continued

Forum Forums New users New Users and General Questions Split: Fix Broadcom B43 problems continued

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated Feb 3-10:55 pm by cyrilus31.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cyrilus31

Hi anti,
      There’s still the issue raised by Xecure and Calciumsodium in that post
      I don’t think it’s been solved, cause I have to download the old buster package for BCM4306 rev.3

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Brian Masinick.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Brian Masinick.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Brian Masinick. Reason: Moving OUT of Tips and Tricks
      Lefti

Gestern,heute habe instaliert an ein Computer Packard Bell 1,733 GHz 1gb RAM WLAN Ralink RT2561/RT61 vollversionen 21 und 19.5 bei 21 habe Verbindungen mit connman und mit ceni habe auch chromium instaliert(kein Ton) aber irgendwie dann ging’s nicht mehr zu verbinden nicht mit connman nicht mit der Ceni,Auf 19.5 auch irgendwie Probleme mit Verbindungen jetzt habe der 17.5 instaliert und läuft alles einwandfrei YouTube mit chromium(stin igia Mas)bei 360 mit ca: 55-70% CPU. Pale moon bin jetzt auch bei versuchen

stevesr0

Hi Lefti,

Did you ever try “madibi’s” solution mentioned in your other thread on this same issue?

stevesr0

—————————————————————————————
          German translation:

Hallo Lefti, Hast du jemals die in deinem anderen Thread erwähnte Lösung von “madibi” zu diesem Thema ausprobiert? stevesr0

Brian Masinick

Please do not put your comments in the Tips and Tricks section.

That section is intended ONLY for writing “Tips and Tricks”.

If you have questions or comments about anything, the New Users and General Questions is the appropriate place.

Thanks!

--
            Brian Masinick

cyrilus31

Hi Brian,

My post solely aimed to ask anti to add a warning to his thread : The command only works if someone doesn’t have a BCM4306 rev 3 as there is still an issue with this device.
              And my intention was to ask a moderator to delete my post. You can do it if you want.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.