Upgrades in antiX testing and sid repos

Forum Forums News Announcements Upgrades in antiX testing and sid repos

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by anticapitalista Mar 22-8:20 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

There has been upgrades to slim and eudev that will soon hit the repositories.

With slim upgrade, you *should* be prompted to keep your existing sim.conf. You should do so by continuing via Enter key, as the default is to keep your version of slim.conf. Otherwise, if you have set autologin, you will have to do it again.

Since eudev replaces udev, all *should* be ok, but check before blindly upgrading.

Post on the forums if there are any issues or queries.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by anticapitalista.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

Forum Admin
    rokytnji
    rokytnji

Since I never auto login. Will accepting the new maintainers slim.conf be OK ? I know enough to know that there will be a slim.conf.old I can restore booting into cli session and using midnight commander file manager to move things around. Figured I’d ask before anyone else does.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by rokytnji.

Beer, Bikes, and BBQ. It's what we do
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

Yes, it *should* be ok. Just make sure your working /etc/slim.conf is backed up somewhere.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.