[SOLVED] Wallpaper tool not launching in “testing” 32-bit

Forum Forums New users New Users and General Questions [SOLVED] Wallpaper tool not launching in “testing” 32-bit

• This topic has 17 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated May 9-10:55 pm by seaken64.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    seaken64
    Helpful
    Up
    :D

I can never remember. Are we marking our topics “Solved”? I can’t figure out how to edit my first message. Maybe I’m mis-remembering, like a certain baseball pitcher my age.

Anyway – SOLVED.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by seaken64.
    Brian Masinick
    Helpful
    Up

@Seaken64: If you are able to edit the first message in the thread, you simply add [SOLVED] to the front of the header line – which should show up when you are editing the first post (if you own it or if you are a moderator).

I took care of it for you; just for kicks, see if you can edit it and make it read [Solved].

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Brian Masinick.

Brian Masinick

seaken64
    Helpful
    Up

Ahh, thanks Brian. No, I cannot edit my post. I think I remember now there is something in the forum software where after a period of time we can’t edit a post any more. I think I was remembering how it’s done on the MX forum and was not thinking about this forum’s limitations. Thanks for marking it solved.

Seaken64

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.