wallpaper to enjoy

Forum Forums antiX-development Graphics wallpaper to enjoy

• This topic has 667 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated Nov 26-9:47 pm by christophe.
Viewing 8 posts - 661 through 668 (of 668 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Helpful
    Up
    ::

Well this topic is popular – as on most OS forums

Could not find any artwork as opposed to photographs so thought I would add a couple of my wallpapers…

Andy
    Helpful
    Up

Autumn Wallpapers taken at Calke Abbey UK

https://imgur.com/a/04wXiX0

Just flip photos horizontally to suit your conkers – Er Sorry, Conky 🙂

https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/calke-abbey

So fortunate to have this close by; also the Derbyshire Dales, Peak District etc 🙂
    Just park up Sally-Anne (Motor-Home RV) get the kettle and frying pan fired up then chill with the cattle and deer passing by.
    These Longhorn cattle are very docile and very tasty..!

Attachments:
    Brian Masinick
    Helpful
    Up

@Andy: Calke Abby is indeed an interesting place, and it undoubtedly has even more history than the New England region I lived in for 27 years, the Michigan region where I was originally born, or the Southern region in Greenville, South Carolina, all USA regions. South Carolina, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, three colonial states where I have either lived or worked, do have several hundred years of American History dating back to the 1600s. Some of the older cities in New Hampshire and South Carolina have remarkable similar colonial homes and shrubbery, but the seasons are much milder in the “Upstate” region of South Carolina.

Anyway, thanks for sharing; all of these places are interesting and show that even different countries and regions of the world still share many things, including our software!

Brian Masinick

ile
    Helpful
    Up

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Scarlet_ibis_(Eudocimus_ruber).jpg

Yesterday is first time i see a coot walking through the yard. I have been looking at a lot of bird pictures; found a red bird, the Scarlet ibis

Rantanplan
    Helpful
    Up

Hellllllo ile,

in “your” link, the .jpg extension isn’t included.
    But, I successed to see these beautiful birds.

best to you.

Vive antiX !
    Vive le Groland !

PPC
    Helpful
    Up

I think this is my third post here, of pictures that I took myself and are licenced GPL – you can use them anyway you like – previously I posted a picture I took from Oporto, as seen from the south margin of Douro River (“Golden River”) and another one of Oporto’s “Casa da Música” , looking almost like a space ship. This is a “nature” shot – believe it or not, this is right in the middle of the third largest portuguese city- Gaia (yes, we do have some cool names here)…

It reminded me of the old Smurf book’s I used to read when I was a kid (I still have one of those, that I read to my baby girl, before she started to read almost as well as an adult… those were the days 🙁 )

P.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by PPC.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by PPC.
    Brian Masinick
    Helpful
    Up

@PPC: Nice picture, and also great family memories. Thank you for sharing BOTH!

Brian Masinick

christophe
    Helpful
    Up

@PPC: I love it! I downloaded it for my wallpapers collection. 🙂

confirmed antiX frugaler, since 2019

Viewing 8 posts - 661 through 668 (of 668 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.