wallpaper to enjoy

Forum Forums antiX-development Graphics wallpaper to enjoy

• This topic has 718 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated Apr 10-1:47 pm by Brian Masinick.
Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 719 total)
  • Author
    Brian Masinick

Corbin Kentucky is the closest town to the Cumberland Falls.

--
      Brian Masinick

linuxdaddy

Thanks marcelocripe, and great abstract PPC. Thanks Brian, I hope those topics remain quiet.

linuxdaddy

Here is a simple black and white of wild grass. A question, is there anyway to fix this
          thread as the old posts deleted the uploaded photos from before? And a huge honor and thanks to @anticapitalista for
          putting my photos on the iso as wallpapers of antiX.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by linuxdaddy. Reason: added a question
          linuxdaddy

When I left, I didn’t realize the software would delete everything. I have most of the originals and edits/resized ones.

Brian Masinick

When I left, I didn’t realize the software would delete everything. I have most of the originals and edits/resized ones.

I don’t know what happened; I do know that in the early days of adding the anti spam filters it took some adjusting and tuning to get them working properly; it’s possible that removed users had content purged before we had the tools trained and filtered the way we wanted them; we had such a large number of spammers at that time it’s possible that we incorrectly filtered some legitimate content without explicitly intending to do so.

That’s just a guess; don’t know for certain what actually happened, but we’re very happy to have you back and the really objectionable individuals seem to have mostly disappeared – hope that remains the case; and we definitely do appreciate your contributions; I know I’m delighted to have you with us, as I’m sure many FAITHFUL forum members are as well.

--
              Brian Masinick

linuxdaddy

This is a photo of a small puddle with grass around it.

Brian Masinick

Here is a simple black and white of wild grass. A question, is there anyway to fix this
                  thread as the old posts deleted the uploaded photos from before? And a huge honor and thanks to @anticapitalista for
                  putting my photos on the iso as wallpapers of antiX.

If the post and/or the images are removed in the forum, unfortunately those copies are gone.
                  I may have a few of them on my other system; I trust you probably have some of them too.

--
                  Brian Masinick

linuxdaddy

Thank you Brian,

I see that the forum only shows the edit function for about 1 week on posts.
                    I do have the originals and edits saved on usb hard drives and usb thumb drives.

Brian Masinick

https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/wallpaper-with-xaos-xpf-to-enjoy/page/45/#post-109744 has the Irish Wolf Hound and
                      https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/wallpaper-with-xaos-xpf-to-enjoy/page/45/#post-109740 has a picture of Olive walking in the grass.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Brian Masinick.

--
                      Brian Masinick

linuxdaddy

Yes, those are from this last week. I was trying to figure a way to put the photos back
                        with the old posts. It saved the text but not the files. If I hit reply and attach the photo,
                        will the forum software put it with that post? Or will it put it at the end of the thread?

IF you are able to edit the original post, attach the photos to the original;
                        if that doesn’t work, you can either repost them or send them to me; I can definitely edit post content
                        and attach images.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Brian Masinick.
                        linuxdaddy

This one is of little yellow wild flowers I saw growing in the yard.

linuxdaddy

Here is a black and white of the photo puddle, it is about 3.1 MB in size.

Brian Masinick

Thanks @linuxdaddy !

--
                              Brian Masinick

beringstraat

These I made in Imagemagick.

Brian Masinick

@beringstraat

Nice job!

Thanks for sharing these with us!

--
                                  Brian Masinick

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 719 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.