wallpaper to enjoy

Forum Forums antiX-development Graphics wallpaper to enjoy

• This topic has 718 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated Apr 10-1:47 pm by Brian Masinick.
Viewing 14 posts - 706 through 719 (of 719 total)
  • Author
    PPC

This one looks like part of a medieval castle got beamed up into a spaceship… It’s, in fact, the ruins of a medieval water reservatory that was found when digging to build an underground Subway station in Oporto. They decided to just keep the ruins there, for people to enjoy…

P.

Attachments:
      techore

Very nice! Beautiufl.

It’s 1820×1024. Are there higher resolution downloads available? If not, no worries.

PPC

@techore – Thanks! The original file is 4000×2250, an it’s 2.34 MB. I’ll try to upload it to an image sharing service and leave the link here, when I can…

Brian Masinick

@PPC I downloaded the image you shared with us and the effect is very good at the resolution you provided; the color tones are nice and varied to look quite pleasant without either an eye jarring image that can be distracting, yet it’s comfortable and attractive; I like it and I’m using it on one of my antiX instances right now.

--
            Brian Masinick

algothic

I was looking where to post this but I think this is best place. I made a wallpaper just because I felt in with he avatar picture of @nXecure so I stole the idea and created my interpretation of the logo of antiX. I just felt the new synthwave vibe and couldn’t held it.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by algothic.
              techore

@techore – Thanks! The original file is 4000×2250, an it’s 2.34 MB. I’ll try to upload it to an image sharing service and leave the link here, when I can…

Thank you!

Karter Kein

Hello everyone, I apologize, but English is not my language, so the text was translated using a translator

Recently I was rummaging through galleries and this is what I found, I hope someone will like these wallpapers

Brian Masinick

@karter-kein
                    Thank you for your very nice collection of images!

--
                    Brian Masinick

Karo

Since I like dark, simple wallpapers, I made something in Full HD in a sleepless night. Hope some of you like it. Upladed in .png format, you can convert it to another format if you want a smaller file size or resolution.

Since english is not my native language and my knowledge is too poor to represent complex things I use a translator.
                      These are known not to be perfect. If you translate one of my posts from german to english into other languages, the result will be worse and worse. Therefore, I post in both english and german, so that non english speaking users can have the german text translated directly into their language.

Brian Masinick

Nice dark images @karo

--
                        Brian Masinick

ile

hello linuxdaddy and everyone
                          Cecropia
                          Hyalophora cecropia
                          Adult stage has not the drive to eat.

now there is a luna moth at the door.
                          The luna moths seem small this year.
                          mayfly watch rokytnji?

Forum Admin
                          rokytnji

Pretty dry for mayflies out here. Here is my setup using one frejas wallpaper from MX forum

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
                            I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute off it.
                            Motorcycle racing is rocket science.

Linux Registered User # 475019
                            How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

Brian Masinick

@ile and @rokytnji
                              Both of you have some pleasant “Spring Art”!

Thank you for sharing with us!

--
                              Brian Masinick

Brian Masinick

This is always one of my favorite topics to visit. My own artistic creativity is limited but it makes me all the more appreciative of the fine wallpaper that so many people have shared here.

I thank each of you for sharing with us.

Once again it is a reminder that there are many ways to share in this forum: wallpaper, as in this topic, questions that many people can ask or answer, ideas and personal tools; it all adds up and demonstrates repeatedly how useful antiX is and how valuable our forum community is too.

--
                                Brian Masinick

Viewing 14 posts - 706 through 719 (of 719 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.