Wallpaper

Forum Forums General Screenshots Wallpaper

Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated Nov 28-2:00 pm by Brian Masinick.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Orion2036

Hi.
      I am a new user of antiX and this forum.
      AntiX is very usefull to prevent electronic waste and so pollution.
      I wanted to contribute a little bit to this great initiative.
      I have made a wallpaper with Blender, based on the default one. You can of course use it freely.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Orion2036.
      Brian Masinick

@orion2036: Thanks for sharing. That’s a nice, clean wallpaper for anyone who prefers a dark background.

Welcome to antiX!

--
        Brian Masinick

marcelocripe

Hello Orion2036,

Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum.

I recommend you read these great tutorials created by @PPC:

Short essential how-to list for the complete Linux newbie and How-to install applications – 2020 version.

Maybe there’s still time for you to join the antiX-21 wallpaper, posted by @anticapitalista on February 5, 2021.

If you have great skill in creating and editing images, you can also participate in the topic started by another artist, @linuxdaddy Wallpaper to Enjoy.

I appreciate you sharing your edit about the official wallpaper version and still authorizing its use.

You’re absolutely right, I work here in Brazil against the programmed obsolescence of technology that still works or can still be fixed, this is possible thanks to antiX.

I don’t know how to write in English and I send you my texts translated by the internet translator, I hope you can understand everything.

When you start a thread or participate with a post, remember to check the option “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”, by checking this option, you will receive a message in your inbox whenever there are replies from the topic in question.

marcelocripe
          (Original text in Brazilian Portuguese)

———-

Olá Orion2036,

Seja bem-vindo ao antiX Linux e ao fórum.

Eu recomendo você ler estes excelentes tutoriais criados pelo @PPC:

Short essential how-to list for the complete Linux newbie e How-to install applications – 2020 version.

Talvez ainda há tempo para você participar do tópico antiX-21 wallpaper, postado pelo @anticapitalista no dia 05 de fevereiro de 2021.

Você que possui grande habilidade na criação e edição de imagens, também poderá participar do tópico inciado por outro artista, o @linuxdaddy Wallpaper to Enjoy.

Eu agradeço por você compartilhar a sua edição sobre a versão oficial do papel de parede e ainda autorizar o uso.

Você tem toda razão, eu trabalho aqui no Brasil contra a obsolência programada de tecnologia que ainda funciona ou que ainda pode ser consertada, isso é possível graças ao antiX.

Eu não sei escrever em inglês e te envio os meus textos traduzidos pelo tradutor da internet, eu espero que você consiga compreender tudo.

Quando você iniciar algum tópico ou participar com alguma postagem, lembre-se de marcar a opção “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”, marcando esta opção, você receberá uma mensagem na sua caixa de e-mail sempre que houver respostas do tópico em questão.

marcelocripe
          (Texto original em Português do Brasil)

Orion2036

Thank you Brian and marcelocripe, i will follow your advices.
            I am pleased to see that antiX is also used in Brazil.
            I hope we can do together something for our planet.

Anonymous

@Orion2036

Wow, beautiful work and welcome to antiX & the forum from another new member.

Below, the first one is my desktop & the second one is my slim login background. The login panel (not shown here) is at the top center when I login, but I have it very transparent, so it’s hard to see & one has to actually look for it.

Anonymous

Here’s one I was working on today. It’s an old HP Compact 7010 laptop. I think I need to go back to the drawing board with it.

Brian Masinick

@renegade-apprentice: I was looking at your work just now. Nice photography!

Best wishes with your latest system project, the old HP Compact 7010 laptop.

--
                  Brian Masinick

clementishutin

Here’s one I’ve been working on lately. It’s an HP Compact 7010 laptop from the early 2000s. I guess I’ll have to go back to square one with it.

Johnblack

Wow! Best wishes with your work, and welcome to this forum. In fact, I am a new user too. I came here because I always search for amazing wallpapers for my desktop. They influence my mood and ability to do my job. I have a recommendation for the boys who are into brunette girls with blue eyes. I am a huge fan of Alexandra Daddario, so I have many images of her. I am not obsessed with her, but I like her style and look. You should take a look. Of course, if you don’t have a jealous girlfriend xd.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Johnblack.
                      Brian Masinick

@johnblack: Welcome to the antiX forum.

--
                        Brian Masinick

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.