(suggestion) antixlinux.com: list the available antix specific kernels

Forum Forums antiX-development Development (suggestion) antixlinux.com: list the available antix specific kernels

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated Jan 22-7:59 am by Jesse.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JesseJesse

Suggestion for the antixlinux.com site.

Add a page or link to a page listing the antix specific kernels available. There are quite a few and prospective users may be quite interested in whats available. Maybe add a short description or link to the config file used for compilation. This would be useful to both less technically advanced users and more savvy users.

Add a page or link to a page listing the various built-in tools/scripts made in-house for antix. There are many and quite a few of them I had no idea existed until I stumbled upon them randomly in the OS. Short description again. (I realize this is partially covered by the FAQ but a separate dedicated page would be nice.). Also, Where the various scripts are located in a default system.

These two things are arguably the most important for demonstrating what makes antix unique/different from various other derivative distributions.

If either of these things currently exist in some incarnation, I have been unable to easily locate them. If this is the case, making them more prominent would be my suggestion.

Regardless, antix is an excellent distribution and I am quite happy using it. Thank you! to everyone involved in this project.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Jesse.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by skidoo. Reason: clarified topic title, moved from Kafeino

rainydayshirts.bandcamp.com | Audio
    rainydayshirts.deviantart.com | Visual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.