Your post disappeared? (spam filter may have flagged it)

Forum Forums Administration Site Help Your post disappeared? (spam filter may have flagged it)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by rej Feb 3-6:47 am.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

skidoo

(post here to add any spam filter trigger words we discover, eh)

the presence of
    c h m o d
    within a post
    triggers the “spam filter”

c h < strong >< /strong > m o d
    ^——- able to workaround spam filter by inserting an empty tagset to break up the triggering substring

skidoo

As of today, across the entire forum, only one unreplied help request topic existed.
    Earlier, after newer topics had pushed it off page1… I had “bumped, for visibility”.

Although it wasn’t THE most vague we’ve seen, perhaps the extended absence of replies indicated
    “need more info… and no one reading it had the patience to play ’20 Questions’ in order to elicit further details toward troubleshooting”.

Today, weeks later, I “sent to Trash” that stale, unreplied, topic.
    If the OP returns…
    it will be better to leave ’em wondering “Hey, where’s the topic I created?”
    (and maybe OP will provide additional details when reposting) rather than wondering “Hey, why has everyone ignored my topic?”

Thanks to all who have participated in fulfilling help requests throughout 2017

Happy New Year !

caprea
    caprea

The word data followed by colon will trigger the spamfilter.
    You will get the 403 error.

rej

Post disappeared when responded to and marked “solved”.

Titled – AntiX 17 Xfce – Thunar, Rox Filer, SpaceFM-missing important options

Where is “spam”?

Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

I removed it from spam and it should now appear in the thread.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

rej

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.